Your trip has been confirmed!
Good afternoon!
I have never written a blog before, so I am just practicing a little bit here before the real thing.
Our trip is just 2 months away! If all goes according to plan, I will be flying from Peoria to Charlotte, then driving into Whittier on Monday afternoon.
I am looking forward to sharing this amazing learning experience with yall!
I have never written a blog before, so I am just practicing a little bit here before the real thing.
Our trip is just 2 months away! If all goes according to plan, I will be flying from Peoria to Charlotte, then driving into Whittier on Monday afternoon.
I am looking forward to sharing this amazing learning experience with yall!


What an exciting way to finish your teaching practicum! It has been great to have this course get instructor Molly input! Looking forward to our next teaching adventure as we travel and facilitating learning, all the while learning ourselves!
ReplyDelete